[Texmacs-dev] --enable-guile2 broken
Stephen Crowley
2017-09-26 17:10:25 UTC
Latest svn.. tried to configure

configure: error: TeXmacs is incompatible with Guile 2.
    If you know what you are doing, run configure with --enable-guile2

so I run it with "--enable-guile2" and it gives me the same error.

Ubuntu and Debian no longer have the older versions of Guile.. what's
the recommended solution?

Thanks in advance,

Stephen
Karl Hegbloom